Reflecting on a Great 2022 with KIDaccount
What a year! It’s been an incredible 2022 meeting amazing people at trade shows in cities throughout the country to ensure we are putting out the best product possible. In 2022, KIDaccount introduced key enhancements to drive up value for our customers. Below is an overview of these enhancements.
- Bus Dismissal from Classroom – Teachers now have the ability to dismiss bus riders straight from the classroom.
- Shared Classroom – The shared classroom feature allows teachers to view multiple classes at once. This is great for substitutes or teachers overlooking more than one classroom
- Improved Drill Management Dashboard –The updated drill management module includes a more detailed dashboard and real time data as well as an updated mobile-friendly version. It accounts for all souls on campus, including visitors, non-students, signed out staff, etc.
- Detailed Student Dismissal reports – Users have access to detailed reports about each dismissal method throughout the year for individual students. It is accessible from the student page.
- Improvements in Group Scheduling – Users can now make edits to group schedules and fix conflicts from a single page.
As always, thank you so much for your support in 2022. We are already working on exciting things for 2023 and can’t wait to share them with you!