K12 Systems Integration Manager
Remote Position – 5-10% traveling required
Kid Account, LLC
1 N. Jackson St.
Farmington, MO 63640
ALTERNATE OFFICE LOCATION:
500 Northwest Plaza, St.
St, Ann MO 63074
KIDaccount is a K12 Safety and Security SAAS provider. KIDaccount is at the forefront of enhancing daily safety and secure dismissal and accountability procedures in educational institutions. Specializing in helping schools and districts elevate student safety, maintain accountability, and optimize day-to-day operations, KIDaccount offers a holistic approach to campus security. With an unwavering focus on research, development, and client satisfaction, we deliver expert solutions in the realm of educational safety and security.
We are seeking a K12 Systems Integration Manager who brings a wealth of expertise in the K12 industry, specifically concerning Student Information Systems (SIS) and their integration with vendor platforms. Beyond technical capabilities, our ideal candidate boasts a profound understanding of data security and compliance. This role also involves the leadership and managerial tasks associated with guiding our customer service and onboarding teams.
- Engineering (R&D) Liaison: Provide organizational support and backup for Engineering, R&D and systems operations and tech stack. Work closely with the CTO to develop industry practices for infrastructure and system implementations and maintenance.
- K12 Technology and Client Onboarding: Develop and improve daily technical integration processes and procedures for client onboarding and overall client success.
- Technical Leadership: Lead integration between SIS and vendor software platforms, leveraging tools like Clever, One Roster, SFTP, API, GG4L along with Single Sign On integrations such as Clever, Google, Microsoft, and GG4L.
- Process Development and Improvement: Regularly assess operational processes with a focus on onboarding efficiencies and automation to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement. Implement strategies to optimize these processes with emphasis on customer data onboarding, technology stack systems, security compliance and system failover.
- Operational Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the customer service and onboarding teams to ensure a seamless, integrated experience for our clients.
- Data Management & Security: Ensure secure, compliant, and efficient data transfers using SFTP, API connections, and other methodologies. Implement and maintain data security protocols to protect sensitive student and staff information. Stay updated with the latest data compliance regulations in the K12 sector and ensure that all integration processes meet these standards.
- Database Management: Oversee the health and security of databases, ensuring data accuracy and adherence to security best practices.
- Customer Relation Management (CRM): Develop, Improve, and oversee the day-to-day operations of the KIDaccount CRM system.
- Coding and Customization: Understand system code for quality assurance, third party integration and development, along with troubleshooting and resolution.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Cooperate with R&D, sales, and other departments to align integration strategies with overarching company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the K12 industry with a specialization in Student Information Systems (SIS) and integration.
- Solid background in data security and compliance in the K12 educational sector.
- Demonstrable expertise with Clever, One Roster, SFTP, and API connections.
- Proficiency in database management and software coding.
- Prior experience leading teams, preferably in a technical or educational setting.
- Robust problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- Stellar communication capabilities, both in writing and verbally.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Remote work opportunities. 100% remote position with 5-10% travel. Hybrid office work available.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to Keith Petty – email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kid Account, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.